First order of buisness: banners for winners from the last challenge. Please tell me when you've picked them up. Here you are:
Second order of buisness: I've made a few minor changes to the rules, including the schedule, so be sure to check out the user info.
Now, let's get right to the challenge....
(click on the thumbnail to open fullsize image)
Those with permission to skip this challenge are: funsized
1. The icon should fit LiveJournal standards. This means a maximum size of 100x100 pixels and 40KB.
2. Only participants who have signed up here & made it through challenge 2 can participate.
3. Post your icon as a reply to this post, comments are screened. Do not post your icon anywhere else until the voting is over, failure to comply will result in disqualification.
4. Only use the picture provided.
5. No animation, please. Textures, brushes, gradients and text are allowed.
6. Enter one icon in the format provided below as a comment to this post.
7. Please do not use icons you may have already made using this image. Chances are, a new one will be better.
8. Turn in your entries by Monday, April 10, Midnight CDT. If you don't, and haven't replied in the bye post, then you'll be disqualified.
All icons are due in by Monday, April 10, Midnight CDT. If you cannot participate in this challenge due to whatever circumstances, then please let us know by commenting to the bye post. All participants who fail to submit an icon by that time, without warning, will be disqualified. Thanks, and have fun!
Entries Submitted: 11/12